If you are planning on moving anytime soon, you probably already know that you are in for a lot of work. As you are in the early stages of moving, you may be wondering how to safely move your large, fragile items.
Luckily, the expert Knoxville long-distance movers at Peroulas Moving and Storage know exactly how to move large, fragile items. By following our expert moving tips, you can ensure that even your most fragile possessions will arrive to your final destination in one piece.
How to Pack Your Large, Fragile Items
With over two decades of industry experience, the full-service movers at Peroulas Moving and Storage are experts when it comes to packing large, fragile items. We have found the following packing tips to be extremely helpful over the years:
- Use moving blankets to add an extra layer of protection to large items like flat-screen TVs and mirrors.
- Consider custom wood crating to minimize the moving and shifting of irregularly shaped items like artwork and antiques.
- Always take you time while packing up your large, fragile items and loading everything into your moving vehicle.
How to Protect Your Items Beyond Packing
There are steps that you can take beyond packing to help protect your large, fragile items during your upcoming household relocation. Peroulas Moving and Storage recommends taking some extra time before packing for documentation purposes and for researching valuation insurance options:
- Inventory: Take inventory by hand or electronically to ensure that all of your items are accounted for while you unpack later on.
- Pictures: Take plenty of pictures to document the condition of your large, fragile, or expensive items prior to moving day.
- Valuation Insurance: Consider investing in full valuation coverage so you can get properly-reimbursed for damaged or broken items.
Contact Peroulas Moving and Storage Today for a Free Moving Estimate in Tennessee
Does your upcoming household relocation in Tennessee involve moving large, fragile items? If the answer is yes, consider reaching out to Peroulas Moving and Storage. Our residential movers in Knoxville will do whatever it takes to ensure that your items arrive to your new home safely. Contact our BBB-accredited moving and storage company today to request a free, no-obligation moving estimate!
Subscribe to Peroulas Moving & Storage's Blog